We are a well established programme in the centre of Oxford. We have a grade one inspection report (“exceeds expectations” ) of the Independent Schools Inspectorate, which is an approved educational oversight body authorized by the UKVI. We are also an accredited member of COBIS (the Council for British International Schools), a member of the European Council of International Schools, the European Association for International Education and of the Swiss Group of International Schools. The co-founder of our programme is a member of the Independent Educational Consultants and of the Society of Educational Consultants.
- Flexibility: many of the programmes are tailor made to best meet the requirements of the individual student or client company;
- Excellent contacts with the University, enabling students and clients to be taught in the Colleges of the University in the vacations.
- Fully residential courses in the University are offered in summer and , subject to status, arrangements can be made for visiting academics to become members of the University libraries;
- High calibre tutors and visiting speakers from academe or business;
- A range of over twenty subject specialisms, enabling, for example, a student to combine academic English with a University preparation programme;
- Strong links with a large number of British and European Schools , enabling younger students to prepare for entry to some of the best Boarding Schools;
- Good links with Oxford, Cambridge and other leading universities, and provision of individual educational counselling for students who wish to apply to a British University;
- A high level of pastoral care for students, including personal tutors and regular reports;
- Well-established links with Companies in the Oxford and London areas, enabling company clients to combine their Oxford programme with meeting new business contacts.