- holds her MA in Social Sciences and recently completed her CELTA. She now teaches English at OISC to both young learners and adults. She has extensive knowledge about the requirements for young learners who are preparing for boarding school and has managed to incorporate this successfully into her teaching. She has also been involved with GCSE English Language revision and is an effective teacher of all levels within the General English sphere.
- graduated from Pembroke, Oxford with an MA in English. He went on to obtain his PGCE and RSA TEFL before undertaking almost 10 years of English teaching at Magdalen College. After a short stint as a priest, he has recently returned to teaching English and shares a wealth of experience teaching both adults and younger learners.
- graduated from Christ’s College, Cambridge in modern languages and also completed both her CELTA and TEFL courses. She has taught EFL for over 15 years and has a plethora of experience. She has also taught German and French. She is also an accomplished violinist and regular plays and tutors in this field as well.
- took his BSc with the University of Sussex and then went on to complete the CELTA in Oxford in 2017. Since then, he has taught at various locations in Oxford, mainly for private tutorial colleges. After a short break, he recently returned to English Language Teaching by joining OISC and has proved to be an effective teacher of English to young learners and teenagers at all levels.
- is a fully qualified English language teacher, having completed both CELTA and TEFL courses. He has taught English to both adults and young learners since 2006, gaining experience teaching students from all over the world in groups and in one-to-one scenarios. He also tutors piano to adults and children in his free time.
- achieved his 1st class degree in History & Politics from Oxford University in 1983 and then went to law school to pursue a career in law. After working as a solicitor for Allen and Overy and Cole and Cole, he decided to change course to teaching and in 1998 began tutoring in History, Politics & Law in the Oxford area. Since 2006 he has been tutoring for us, with fabulous results.
- completed her DPhil at Oxford in 2019 after graduated from Edinburgh with an MA in Religious Studies with Philosophy. She is also a tutor & Academic Supervisor for post-graduate students at Oxford. She is an enthusiastic tutor and brings a wealth of knowledge to the classroom.
- holds an MA in Education, as well as a PGCE and Dip TEFL from Manchester University. He has extensive experience teaching English all over the world and started working at OISC in 2013. His sessions for teachers on English for Teaching Purposes are very effective and reviews of these are always positive. Apart from his teacher training groups, he also teaches higher level s of General English.
- holds both the CELTA and Delta and has extensive experience teaching English to all age groups and levels. He also has experience teaching exam preparation, including GCSE, IELTS and all of the University of Cambridge suite of exams.
- holds an MA in Law from Bristol University. He took his CELTA in 2010 and, since then, has taught on both a voluntary and paid basis at several locations throughout Oxford and in Italy. He has extensive experience teaching higher level English as well as exam preparation (IELTS, FCE and PET).
Mr. - Senior Tutor in English
- graduated from Hertford College, Oxford with an honours degree in Modern Languages. He spent a year in retail before training as a teacher. Since then, he has tutored for over 42,000 hours in Languages and English and is one of Oxford’s leaders in English tuition both to native speakers and to foreign students learning English.
He also specialises in interview preparation for Oxbridge, for which he has had great success. He also prepares students for university entrance exams along with IELTs, GMAT and SAT’s.